At Horizon quality is an integral part of our Horizon Corporate business principles. These principles guide our actions to deliver products and services that are safe, complaint and preferred by our customers, helping us emerge as a leading, world class manufacturing hub in Rubber & Plastic processing sector.
At Horizon our commitment is to never compromise on the safety, compliance and quality of our products and services, empowering us to maintain and protect our customers and our reputation.
Fostering a quality culture with the objective of developing, manufacturing and providing products with ‘ZERO DEFECT’ to maintain our wellness promise.
Essential elements of our commitment for excellence include :
- KAIZEN Events
- SUPPLY-CHAIN Optimization
- VMI Value Stream Mapping
- APQP (Advance Production & Quality Planning)
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)
- PPIH (Production Parts Inspection Hourly)
- Measuring & Documenting Critical Characteristics
- Systematic Approach to Issue Resolution
- Striving for ‘Zero Defect’
The exclusive features of our Quality System/ Risk Aversion techniques are
- Effective control plans and procedures are formulated for incoming material. Systematic sampling, in-house testing and inspection facilities further strengthen these controls
- Control plans for all stages of the manufacturing process are strictly followed with respect to machines, materials, men and environment
- Constant monitoring and analysis of the process is done using Statistical Process Control (SPC) techniques like X/R charts for dimensional controls and p-charts for attribute characteristics.
- Process Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (PFMEA) is used for potential defect prevention. By identification of possible Poka-Yoke & regular updating of PFMEA.
- 8D technique, 5 Why analysis, ISHIKAWA diagrams, Drill Deep Worksheets etc. are used for problem solving by implementing appropriate corrective & preventive actions
- Proper & well defined reaction plan for non-conforming products is followed
- Customer PPM is maintained below 10 collectively
- Our operating team contribute the maximum towards maintaining quality. In-house training of all the employees is an on-going process at Horizon
- Pass through Characteristics (PTC) are identified for critical parts and Poka-Yoke is implemented for all such parameters for prevention as well as detection
POLYMER TESTING EQUIPMENTS
Specific Gravity Balance
For pure efficiency, we operate multiple facilities for the systematic assembly and skilful handling of all parts produced at Horizon, as well as any components purchased from outside suppliers.
Warehousing & Distribution
Horizonmaintains two large warehouse facilities for the distribution or storage of finished goods. Both are efficient and environmentally-friendly.